Soon you will notice improvements taking place at Makena Surf as approved in the 2019 Budget:
- The stucco on the south tennis courts is being removed and replaced. The tennis courts on the south side will be closed for construction the first 3 weeks of July.
- Glass railings will be installed on the A building so it matches the rest of the buildings. This could happen next year if we are unable to procure a contractor. We are now awaiting specifications to have this built. We will inform owner and agents when we schedule this.
- The pools and spas will have caulking, cleaning and new expansion joints installed.
- The Pergola at the South pool will be replaced due to possible structural issues, this also is awaiting specifications.
- South pool bathrooms will be remodeled.
- A & C building sewer lines will be cleaned and inspected. All buildings will be done once this has been performed. This will be performed regularly as part of our preventive maintenance schedule.
- Kaba code locks will be installed on the pool gates.
- The tennis courts will be improved, it is still up for discussion with the BOD exactly what will be done.
- Exhaust Fans will be installed in all upper floors by the end of June.
Please contact Ann if you have any questions. 808-874-0616