- Parking lots are finished!! They look great. This was a difficult shuffle, we had over 15 stored cars on property,most needed jumps, some needed key batteries, all had to be moved a total of 4 times because of the parking lots shifting and striping. But we prevailed and saved $4k getting the seal coat done in two days rather than three!
- All security cameras are up now including Fitness center.
- Worked with Hawaii Inspection Group on the new updated Reserve Study and it is now completed. If you would like me to e mail you a copy please let me know.
- Fitness center has regular users, it’s fun to see all the people using the center. It is definitely well received!
- A lawn is being thatched this month, all lawns have been fertilized and treated for weeds and pests.
- Had fun with the two Hurricane warnings! Believe me we have that whole thing down to a science. The guys were awesome!!
- All tree bands have been replaced.
- Pond filter material has been changed out. The pond is doing great now that we have this down for scheduled maintenance.
- Pool decks have a new fresh coating. They look great! Great team project.
I look forward to seeing all of you during the upcoming Holiday season!